28 July, 2010

Dis-assembly Part 1

I got cracking this evening on the yet-to-be-named project C100. Dis-assembly is always fun, as you can tell if the bike had been apart before. There has been some engine work (which I knew about - new top end) but it seems as if the main components of the frame haven't been touched. Original little Honda cotter pins, pudgy nuts, and lots of spider nests.

Me and my sweet head band had the bike mostly apart in about an hour:

My newish cordless impact driver with adapter for fitting sockets works great on stuff like this. Beats the heck out of hand tools.

I've decided it will be white. I think.


No comments: