I still need to fiddle with the front forks, and of course get it running. I had it running a couple evenings ago, but discovered an oil leak. So I spent a couple hours taking the top end off and cutting a new base gasket out of thicker, much better gasket material. The gaskets I got in a gasket kit were just too damn thin. I don't know if that will cure the leak, as I'm letting the gasgacinch set up before putting oil back in it. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning.
|Outlining with black|
|The front is riding low, as I don't have any fluid in the forks yet|
|The exhaust sounds great, nice low rumble|
|64 tooth rear aluminum sprocket mounted up.|
|Hard to see, but I mounted up a simple chain tensioner under the chain|