13 October, 2011

Miyata Miyapet Intro

Yes, I added another bike to the stable. In this case, a make and model I had never heard of, which was part of the attraction to it. It is a Miyata Miyapet, made by the Miyata Bicycle company sometime in 1962 or 63. It is a bit of a mystery, as they apparently only made motorcycles for a couple years. So far I've only been able to find a few sales brochures for sale on ebay. Not much else with regard to history or technical specs. The brochures say it is 50cc, has a 3-speed with conventional clutch, is 12v, and has a starter.










C'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just got one just like yours!! email me if u want rhonda409mx@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have a Miyata model Miyapet 50cc,,1.953 year old and want to know how much could be cost this motor