11 October, 2011

Kawasaki Parts Delivery 1 & 2

I placed an order on Sunday with Motorcycle Superstore for some various parts for the Bushmaster. Including new tires, tubes, grips, universal throttle, handlebar, and other items I have since forgotten. Since I spent enough coin to qualify for free shipping, they apparently decided to ship items as they became available. So far I've received two shipments, with a third scheduled for arrival tomorrow, and a fourth scheduled for Friday. It's going to be Christmas all week!


One item I wanted to specifically comment on, where the tires. I wanted some big beasty meats for this Brat style project, and I found the Shinko 244 to be just my cup of tea. I got a 3.50x18 front and a 4.10x18 rear. The funniest part though? The fact that the sidewalls are marked with rather large letters the term "Golden Boy." Those crazy Koreans!

There stands a chance I could get some mockup done this weekend.

C'

No comments: